PROBOX2 Air Firmware
Android 6.0.1 (Marshmallow)
Release date: 27-May-2017
Upgrade method: here.
List of bugs fixed / changes:
1. Fixed "Return" button of Remote+ cannot use for Kodi 17.
2. Fixed Microphone of Remote+ cannot be enabled occasionally.
3. Fixed "Unfortunately, Probox2 EX Launcher has stopped" message always display once time after some app(s) installation.
4. Fixed City information could not be saved or display error after next reboot.
Notice: After OTA update, all the changes will be effective after factory reset* as below.
Cautions: It will erase all your data / installed apps. We strongly recommend you to do the backup before doing factory reset!
*Factory reset method:
Go to "Settings" -> "More Settings" -> Backup & reset" ->"Factory data reset" -> "RESET MBX" -> "ERASE EVERYTHING", it takes several minutes to do the factory reset, please do NOT turn off the power during factory reset process.
And then it complete the whole firmware upgrade process!
- You can use your Android device(s) (Phone / Tablet PC) to control PROBOX2. Please download the apk file and install to your Android device(s).
- Make sure that your Android device(s) and PROBOX2 are both connected in the same WIFI network, otherwise it does not work.
- For PROBOX2 Air / EX+ / Z, please make sure that "Remote" option is turned "On", please go to "Settings" -> "Remote" to check.