If you want to take part in the discussions, sign in or apply for membership below!
It's unable to upgrade / downgrade XBMC. We are now doing custom roms with other XBMC version.We are looking forwards to release first custom rom on coming month.
First of all, you need to uninstall XBMC which is pre-installed on PROBOX2 EX before install another XBMC version.
1. Go to "Settings" > "More Settings"
2. Select "Apps", and select XBMC
3. Click "Uninstall"
4. Select "ES File Explorer"
5. Go to "Tools", turn on "Root Explorer" as below:
6. Go to "Local" > "Device" > "System" > "Usr"
7. Then delete the XBMC apk file
8. After uninstallation, you now can install another XBMC version, you can download XBMC on http://xbmc.org/download/
You can try:
xbmc-13.2-Gotham-4K-video-2160P-output->based on xbmc-13.2-Gotham-armeabi-v7a1. Decode 4K video;2. Fix playing video 1/4 issue when HDMI 2160P/720P output;3. Add system authority to xbmc, so it's no need to root Android;
xbmc-13.1-Gotham-4K-video-2160P-output->based on xbmc-13.1-Gotham-armeabi-v7a1. Decode 4K video;2. Fix playing video 1/4 issue when HDMI 2160P/720P output;3. Add system authority to xbmc,so it's no need to root Android;
These two xbmc version which can play 4k/rmvb/h265 video on amlogic s802 platform.