Sign in or register

If you want to take part in the discussions, sign in or apply for membership below!

Sign In with Facebook Sign In with Google Sign In with OpenID

In this Discussion

Terrarium TV - Free and HD Movies and TV-Shows on PROBOX2!!!

Terrarium is an Android app which allows you to watch, stream and download FREE and HD TV Shows and movies on your Android devices.
It provides almost any TV shows and movies. Absolutely free. You can download them on your Android device or watch online.

There is many FULL HD (1080p) and HD (720p) sources, enjoy it!

Comments

• i use it all the time. way more 1080p links than kodi
  • edited October 2016
    Terrariumtv is a good option but personally used showbox apk since last 6 months and its properly working with all my devices like iOS, android  PC etc but as you recommended so i also want to try terrarium TV. Thanks for sharing.
  • hey, a new update come in Terrarium TV. You can find the complete details of update on this website http://terrariumtv.org
  • thanks terrarriumtv (if that is your real name)
  • I'm using "exodus" in kodi.
    it has all latest movies, including older and old ;)
    it also holds all the series and works great....

cheers, Marco
  • Showbox APP Download for android. Showbox is best streaming app for 
  • well, terrarium is good app but showbox is best till now,
    showbox apk official download
  • ya, terrarium tv is really a best app for streaming which giving Showbox a tough competition
    . I just watched Kapil Sharma  show on the app. great experience 
  • Showbox is an amazing way to watch movies online through streaming or downloading them on your mobile phones. You can find latest movies, a good stock of series, entertainment news, music albums as well as new trailers. 
  • howBox For Android Download : Have you ever got yourself in trouble to Download or Watch Movies or TV Shows online for free? It is really a difficult task to find your favorite Movies and TV Shows online for free. Just install the  ShowBox app and enjoy your favorite TV shows anywhere where there is Internet or just download them on your device and watch at any place and without Internet.So today we have brought you with a great solution that will let you watch Movies and TV Shows online for free. Show Box is an Android App that lets you download and watch your favorite movies and tv shows without paying a single penny.
  • i want to know where i can get terrarium app apk for iphone ...?????
  • If you are looking for an alternative, then you must check out 123movies app
  • you know  updated version of terrarium tv has more features than showbox app that's why I am still using terrarium tv for hd movies