* the package include PROBOX2 Remote+ (Worth $32), IR Remote controller, HDMI cable, USB cable, AV Cable, DC Adapter and user manual.
Powerful Quad Core CPU
- PROBOX2 EX equipped with Cortex A9 CPU delivers exceptional levels of great performance
- Increased power efficiency with higher performance for lower power consumption
Graphic Empowerment Octa Core GPU
Doubling the amount of cores that the old Mali-400 GPU can never compare, multiply the vertex processing throughput, the Mali-450 aims to bring the best performance on PROBOX2 EX in all course
4K2K UHD Video Decoding
- PROBOX2 EX offers Powerful video decoding capability.
- Superb 4K2K video playback to bring PROBOX2 users a revolutionary visual enjoyment
Dual Band WIFI + Dual Band Antenna
- Support 2.4G and 5.8G WiFi bands. The 5.8G band to facilitate it to work withleast interference
- Dual band 5dbi antenna providing superior Wi-Fi signal and better reception
Streaming (DLNA / Airplay / Miracast)
- PROBOX2 EX streams your video / music / photo from your Android devices / iOS devices through DLNA / Airplay
- Miracast allows users to screencast through supported devices onto HDTV with big screen. Enjoy the best gaming & entertainment experiences
Fast flash memory
- PROBOX2 uses builtin eMMC memory to enhance overall computing power and content storage supporting smooth high-definition video playback and other high-end multimedia features with low power consumption
Android 4.4 Kitkat Launcher
- PROBOX2 EX is running the latest Android 4.4 Kitkat OS with a smooth and user-friendly launcher. It brings you a more convenient and easy to use TV experience
- To maximaze the best user experience, PROBOX2 EX comes bundled with Remote+ under a limited pre-sale period (Worth $32). Remote+ is an unique tailor-made media remote controller with Air mouse function, Gyroscope, Gaming pad, builtin microphone and directional pad for easy navigation in media applications like the XBMC.
Back to top
PROBOX2 EX Specifications
|CPU||Amlogic S802-H Quad Core Cortex A9 CPU, up to 2Ghz|
|GPU||Octo Core Mali-450 GPU, up to 600Mhz|
|Memory / Storage||2GB DDR3 / 16GB eMMC|
|Wireless Connectivity||802.11n Dual Band WIFI (2.4Ghz / 5.8Ghz), Bluetooth 4.0|
|OS||Android KitKat 4.4|
|Video Output||HDMI 1.4b, up to 4K** @ 30fps, Support HDMI-CEC|
|Audio Output||Via HDMI 1.4b, optical SPDIF|
|Power||DC 5V 2A adapter (CE, FCC, CCC Certified)|
|Peripheral Interface||RJ-45 Ethernet Port (10/100Mbps), USB 2.0 Port x 2, OTG Port, TF Card Reader, AV Port, IR Sensor (Remote included)|
|Packing Included||PROBOX2 EX, PROBOX2 Remote+, Power Adapter, Backup IR Remote, Dual-Band Antenna, AV Cable, HDMI v1.4b Cable, USB Cable, User Manual|
|Dimensions / Weight||115mm * 115mm * 26mm / 200g|
2. The built-in Miracast feature (under Streaming) is not compatible with Samsung or Sony devices.
3. From Android 4.4 KitKat OS, Google have dropped all support for Adobe Flash Player. PROBOX2 EX does not natively support Adobe Flash Player.
4. All product specifications are subject to change without prior notice.