Sign in or register

If you want to take part in the discussions, sign in or apply for membership below!

Sign In with Facebook Sign In with Google Sign In with OpenID

In this Discussion

Live tv playback choppy

Hello,

I just purchased a probox2 and am having choppy video playback only on live tv. I have tried multiple apps for live tv. The audio is good and constant. I am using a Samsung 4K tv running through a Yamaha Rxv-581. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Comments

• Hi,

Please provide us the live tv information and we can test it on PROBOX2 or other devices.

thanks,
    CS
    PROBOX2

• I was using sports donkey app live TV channels such as tsn and I also used UK turks live TV channels. I was able to use Istream successfully.
  • I did have Apollo build installed. I have now competed a fresh start. I will installsportsdonkey again and try.
  • Are them Kodi's add-ons?

• I emailed customer service directly they have replied. I even swapped my non 4k android (minix6) with same build and sportsdonkey app running and it did not produce the judder.
  • edited September 2016

If you change the resolution to 1080P and reboot, do the problem still exist?

Make sure "Adjust Display Refresh Rate" >> "Always"
  • It stop when I did change the resolution to 1080p. I will have to leave it until the next firmware update.
  • I have reported the problem to software team and they will follow up soon!

thanks,
    CS
    PROBOX2
  • edited December 3
    Despite the fact that the racket is accessible at a modest value go, regardless it has a worked in T-joint which is prompted inside to guarantee improved security and control while playing forehand and strike shots. https://www.ultrabadminton.com/best-badminton-rackets-for-beginners Isometric molded head is one more component that you have to consider in this badminton racket. That being stated, you will have the option to play badminton with Senston N80 with less possibility of blunder.