Why there is Qodi instead of Kodi?
We have changed “Kodi” to “Qodi” due to “Kodi” trademark issue. The Qodi 16.1 version is based on Kodi 16.1. All the features of Qodi and Kodi are the same.
How to uninstall Qodi and install another Kodi version like 17.x?
Here is an example of Air Plus / Air:
For EX / EX+, please read here.
1. Press "Settings" icon to go settings
2. Press "Apps"
3. Select and Press "Qodi"
4. Press "Uninstall"
5. Press "OK"
6. Press "OK" again to uninstall
7. After uninstallation, you now can install another Kodi version from Google Play store as below or you can download XBMC / Kodi on https://kodi.tv/download/
8. On Google Play store, you can search "Kodi" and it will show you Kodi app and other relative apps.
9. After installation it will shows an error message as below once, no worries since there is some changes / updates of the old PROBOX2 launcher path and press ok to continue.
10. Open Kodi, this example is version 17.