puma flip flops

ÿþAnd make no mistake, the puma california Puma Clyde Script is a casual sneaker. While its solid build could definitely hold up on the court, I think we are so used to the light stuff that it will be a bit of a transition to rock these on the courtfort/Wearability:After my initial thoughts on the look of the Puma Clyde, the next step was to actually wear the shoe; go figure. I am a true size 11 and the Clyde  fit just right. I took the model out for a few days and it left me with a few thoughts. First off, the model is really comfortable. 

The Clyde Script with its premium suede upper, the leather touches over the logo, and its gold Puma Clyde branding make for a solid silhouette. Its basketball roots make for a comfortable wear that will last throughout the shoes lifetime. The build quality is solid and the color combinations that I have seen only further the timelessness of the sneaker. puma carson With roots in 1968 and a style /performance bump courtesy of the ultimate in cool, Walt Clyde Frazier, in 1973, the Puma Clyde is a tough sneaker to beat at its price point. For those looking for a casual style silhouette, it is hard not to say go get these. 

Hussein Chalayan x Puma Gravity puma collaborations Low Aug 28, 2011 Hussein Chalayan x Puma Gravity Low Hussein Chalayan and Puma keep it classy with this drop of the Gravity Low in three colorways. The seamless suede sneakers have a very elegant feel to them and come in three distinct colorways. In either Navy, Grey or Black the sneakers also feature waxed cotton laces for that extra special final touch. If you are lucky enough to find a pair, chances are you won t want to jog in these at all.Puma Archive Boot Aug 27, 2011 Puma Archive Boot Puma is known for its classic and stylish shoes, but one thing that is lacking for its puma creepers velvet Fall / Winter line-up is a boot. 

No word on when these show stoppers will be available but stay tuned for release information.Puma Shadow Society | States (Preview) Aug 17, 2011 Puma Shadow Society | States (Preview) Puma s Shadow Society is apparently about the people behind the designs that release; you know, the ones that are pulling the strings. The Shadow Society is slated to release two colorways in the Puma States on August 25th. Each sports a suede construction, and comes in a bag that has a large image of the Eye of Providence on it. Look for London based Crooked Tongues to be one of the places to stock it. 

One of the brands best known running silhouettes looks to reemerge in three new colorways that all share a similar style of colorblocking. The suede and mesh sneaker is set to hit shelves in Black / Pink, White / Purple and Black / Grey sometime during the upcoming holiday season. Stay tuned for more updates on this release.Puma Suede Mid Classics Cordovan Aug 9, 2011 Puma Suede Mid Classics "Cordovan" The Puma Suede Mid is has been recast in a colorway that may sound unfamiliar but looks great. This time the sneakers suede upper is doused in a shade known as Cordovan that reads like a brighter Maroon. 

As for the branding, Puma has done a great job keeping puma dallas it minimal with a tonal black color also. Look for the Roma to release in August.Puma Suede Classic Eco Pack At Black Rainbow Jul 28, 2011 Puma has chosen to take the eco-friendly route with its latest release of the Suede Classic. The model was constructed of recycled materials and even packaged in an environmentally friendly Clever Little Shopping Bag that dissolves in water with a bit of agitation. The release comes in 5 tonal colorways including Blue, Black, Green, Yellow and Red we have to admit that its pretty puma california jarring to see the sneakers as one color jarring to see the sneakers as one color silhouettes.