- Prepare a Windows 7/8/10 PC / Laptop
- Prepare a USB to USB cable
- Download the firmware and upgrade tool as below:
A. PROBOX2 Air PLUS Android 6.0.1 firmware
- For Serial number (PB2AIRPLUS00001 - PB2AIRPLUS70000, please check it at the bottom barcode label ) here
- For Serial number (PB2AIRPLUS70001 - PB2AIRPLUS80000, please check it at the bottom barcode label ) here
B. Upgrade tool PROBOX2-amlogic-upgrade-tool.zip
- Download here: PROBOX2-amlogic-upgrade-tool
- Extract PROBOX2-amlogic-upgrade-tool.zip
- Run the EXE file (e.g. setup_v184.108.40.206.exe) to install it.
- After installed, USB_Burning_Tool will be shown on your desktop / start menu.
A. Launch USB_Burning_Tool as below:
B. You can change the language to English as below:
C. Click “File” and choose”Import image”, choose the .img file you just download.
Please connect with USB to USB cable. USB port (nearby TF card) and the USB port of your computer/laptop. Please do NOT connect the power adapter of Air Plus!
After 3-5 seconds USB_Burning_Tool will detect the USB device as below:
E. Click "Start" to start firmware upgrade, it should take around 3-6 mins and please do NOT unplug USB cable during firmware upgrade.
If it shows error or failed, then unplug the USB cable of Air Plus side and connect again, it will automatically to flash the firmware again.
G. After finished firmware upgrade, it will auto disconnected. Now you can unplug it and connect to TV again.