4K2K UHD VIDEO DECODING
PROBOX2 Z offers Powerful video decoding capability. Superb 4K2K video playback to bring PROBOX2 users a revolutionary visual enjoyment.
LOW PRICE & HIGH PERFORMANCE!
PROBOX2 Z Android TV Box with following highlighted features:
1. Amlogic S905 Quad core 64-Bit CPU – high performance!
2. 1Gbps Ethernet + 802.11n Wi-Fi - Faster network speed!
3. Hardware H.265/HEVC 4K video decoding – Faster & smooth performance on H.265 video playing / streaming!
4. Android 5.1 Lollipop OS - Faster, smooth and stable performance!
HARDWARE H.265/HEVC VIDEO DECODING
H.265 (also known as HEVC, short for High Efficiency Video Coding) is a video compression standard whose predecessor is H.264/MPEG-4 AVC. H.265 HEVC ensures to deliver video quality identical to H.264 AVC at only half the bit rate.
1Gbps Ethernet + 802.11 n Wi-Fi
PROBOX2 Z delivers fast connectivity with 1Gbps Ethernet and Wi-Fi 802.11n technology that can reach up to 72.2Mbps.
Wireless Playback (DLNA / AIRPLAY / MIRACAST)
- PROBOX2 Z supports to play your video / music / photo from your Android devices / iOS devices through DLNA / Airplay.
- Miracast allows users to screencast through supported devices onto HDTV with big screen. Enjoy the best gaming & entertainment experiences.
FAST FLASH MEMORY
PROBOX2 Z uses built-in 8GB eMMC memory to enhance overall computing power and content storage supporting smooth high-definition video playback and other high-end multimedia features with low power consumption.
PROBOX2 Z is running the latest Android 5.1 Lollipop OS with a smooth and user-friendly PROBOX2 launcher. It brings you a more convenient and easy to use TV experience.
PROBOX2 REMOTE+ (Optional)
To maximize the best user experience, we recommend PROBOX2 Remote+ Air controller. Remote+ is an unique tailor-made media remote controller with Air mouse function, Gyroscope, Gaming pad, builtin microphone and directional pad for easy navigation in media applications like the Kodi / XBMC.
PROBOX2 Z Specifications
|CPU||Amlogic S905 Quad Core 64-Bit Cortex A53 CPU, up to 2Ghz|
|GPU||Penta Core Mali-450 GPU, up to 600Mhz|
|Memory / Storage||1GB DDR3 / 8GB eMMC|
|Wireless Connectivity||802.11n WIFI, Bluetooth 4.0|
|OS||Android Lollipop 5.1|
|Video Output||HDMI 2.0, up to 4K** @ 60fps, Support HDMI-CEC|
|Audio Output||Via HDMI 2.0, optical SPDIF|
|Power||DC 5V 2A adapter (CE, FCC, CCC Certified)|
|Peripheral Interface||RJ-45 Ethernet Port (10/100/1000Mbps), USB 2.0 Port x 2, TF Card Reader, IR Sensor|
|Packing Included||PROBOX2 Z, Power Adapter, IR Remote, HDMI Cable, User Manual|
|Dimensions / Weight||110mm * 110mm * 17.5mm / 185g|
*Please note that the built-in Miracast feature (under Streaming) of the PROBOX2 Z is not compatible with Samsung or Sony devices, both brands are incompatible with PROBOX2 Z.
* Currently the Google voice input function does not support, it will be resolved by firmware upgrade after Feb-2016.
*Please note that since the launch of Android 5.1 KitKat or later OS, Google have dropped all support for Adobe Flash Player. Therefore the PROBOX2 EX does not natively support Adobe Flash Player.
* All product specifications are subject to change without prior notice.